In this episode of The Podcasting Party I am talking about the five stages of podcasting and how to know where you are. After working with hundreds of podcasters I found that most of them didn’t think about podcasting in a linear timeline of moving from one stage to another. Instead they are throwing spaghetti at the wall and hoping something sticks. And I think this can be really, really detrimental to podcasters. How can you move forward if you don’t know where you’re going or how to get there? So today I really want to touch on what the five stages are, how to know where you are, and how to move from one stage to another stage. This path was created to help you navigate each stage and grow as a podcaster. So let’s jump in!
- Learn the 5 different podcasting stages and what is included in each
- Discover how to move from one stage to the other.
- Understand why following a path and moving along it is so important to your podcasting journey and success as a podcaster.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- TAKE THE QUIZ: Find out what stage podcaster you are!
- Listen to episode 77: How to Organize Your Podcast Production
- DM Me on Insta and tell me what stage PodcastHER you are!
LISTEN ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLAYER:
Be the first to comment