Today my guest is Melissa Guller. Melissa Guller is the founder of Wit & Wire, where she helps creators turn their skills and passions into profitable online businesses.
Today she and I are chatting all about how to use your expertise and create an online course! If you’re a podcast host who has ever wondered, “how do I monetize my podcast?” This episode may just be your answer, an online course!
She’s produced multiple Top 50 podcasts, hosted over 100 podcast episodes, and her podcast Everything is Teachable topped the charts as the #2 Career Podcast in America.
Bigger picture, Melissa loves to teach entrepreneurs. She’s a top-rated instructor at General Assembly and Skillshare, and she previously worked full-time for Teachable and Ramit Sethi. To date, she’s helped over 2,000 podcasters through her online courses, and she’s on a mission to help more women earn money online doing work they love.
- Website: witandwire.com
- Podcast: witandwire.com/podcast
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/witandwire
- Instagram: instagram.com/witandwire
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Melissa’s Microphone
- Cliff Ravenscraft
- Soundtracks by Jon Acuff
- Finish by Jon Acuff
- TAKE MELISSA’S QUIZ
- Listen in to hear how to take your expertise (all the stuff you talk about on your podcast) and create an online course for your listeners
- Understand the difference between owned media strategies vs. earned media strategies and how to leverage both
- Discover why knowing your audience is such an important part of podcasting
LISTEN ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLAYER