Today I am excited to welcome my friend, fellow podcaster, and enneagram coach Amy Wicks to the show. Amy is joining me today to discuss podcasting and the enneagram and why each of the nine types would make an amazing podcaster. It’s such a fun episode, just like Amy, and I can’t wait for you to listen in to hear the unique reasons your type would (or currently does) make you a great podcaster.
Amy Wicks is a faith-based Enneagram Coach, writer, and speaker who lives in Kansas City with her tree-climbing arborist-husband and three kids who can be found on the limbs of a tree, themselves. Often. She is the voice of the weekly Simply Wholehearted Podcast and has co-authored The Unseen Way, a book study created for Unseen: The Gift of Being Hidden in a World that Loves to be Noticed (Sara Hagerty, Zondervan, 2017). She loves giving her time to the moms at Radiant Church in Kansas City over a good cup of coffee.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Amy
- That Sounds Fun with Annie F. Downs
- Bridgetown Church Podcast
- Amy’s Mic
- Alana’s Mic
- Amy’s book: Should Christians Use the Enneagram
- Listen to Simply Wholehearted Podcast
- Listen in to hear the ways your unique type would (or currently does) make a great podcaster
- Understand what the enneagram is and how it has impacted both Amy and Alana as podcasters
- Learn what the enneagram is and how it can be an asset to podcasting
LISTEN ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST PLAYER
Be the first to comment