Have you ever thought, how do I grow my show? I know you have, because honestly, I think about it too.
That’s the whole reason why we have a podcast, we have a message on our heart so share with others. So how do we get that message out in front of the people who need to hear it the most?
Well, the number one way that you can grow your podcast and increase your listeners, is being a guest on other podcasts. And that’s what we’re going to talk about today. We’re going to talk about how to pitch yourself to be a guest on other podcasts. I’m going to walk you through the email template you need and exactly what components are in it.
And then we’re going to talk about the process of figuring out what podcasts to pitch yourself to and how to go about that process, including customizing the email, sending the email, and following up what to say and how to handle that.
Ready, Set, Pitch!
Over the course of 5 days, in just 30 minutes or less we are going to walk through how to:
- Day 1: Determine what shows are the right ones to pitch to.
- Day 2: Connect with those shows so your email gets read and responded to.
- Day 3: Create your email pitch template: I’ll give you everything you need to include, as well as a sample email to use
- Day 4: Customize your pitch email and send it!
- Day 5: Best practices to follow up and maximize your guest appearance.
All of this is happening the week of August 24-28th. Sign up: here.
JOIN THE FACEBOOK COMMUNITY
Consider this your invitation to join The Podcasting Party Community Group on FB. I share podcasting Tips every Tuesday. It’s a great place to collaborate with other podcasters and learn more about creating, growing, and monetizing your podcast.