Today’s episode is sure to inspire and delight. Our topic is taking risks with my guest: Carrie Grace. Carrie is a motivational speaker, owner of The Kindness Socks, and all around encourager. Carrie and I cover a lot of ground in such a short episode but if you’re going to walk away with one main point from this episode I hope it’s this: take more risks.
You will not believe some of the things Carrie has done in her life, just because she took the risk and asked!
In this episode Carrie and I discuss:
- how to do something that seems unimaginable
- the question to ask to achieve it
- what to do if you take a risk and fail
- and the one thing you should do when you pitch yourself to be a guest on another podcast
Guys, this is one of my favorite podcast interviews. If Carrie doesn’t encourage you to dream big AND take some big risks to accomplish those dreams I’m not sure what will.
Get a pen and notebook or your notes app ready because you’re going to want to take notes!
CONNECT WITH CARRIE
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Ready, Set, Pitch!
Over the course of 5 days, in just 30 minutes or less we are going to walk through how to:
- Day 1: Determine what shows are the right ones to pitch to.
- Day 2: Connect with those shows so your email gets read and responded to.
- Day 3: Create your email pitch template: I’ll give you everything you need to include, as well as a sample email to use
- Day 4: Customize your pitch email and send it!
- Day 5: Best practices to follow up and maximize your guest appearance.
All of this is happening the week of August 24-28th. Sign up: here.
JOIN THE FACEBOOK COMMUNITY
Consider this your invitation to join The Podcasting Party Community Group on FB. I share podcasting Tips every Tuesday. It’s a great place to collaborate with other podcasters and learn more about creating, growing, and monetizing your podcast.