I don’t know about you but with everything happening in the world today, I could use a bright spot, something to smile about. And this interview with Elizabeth Evans delivers. Not only will you come away with amazingly helpful tips for incorporating storytelling into your podcast episodes but I promise you’ll also come away with a smile on your face. Elizabeth is so genuine and kind and she packed major value for you into this episode all about storytelling.
Your story is meaningful. Elizabeth helps make it impactful. Podcast producer, Economics fanatic, and founder of Elizabeth Evans Co – Elizabeth is on a mission to create a fleet of compelling storytellers. Her 360 boutique podcast studio helps creatives strategically build their show from conception to launch. Her uniquely created podcast methodology has helped world-renowned artists, best-selling authors, award-winning musicians, and impactful influencers to create transformative podcasts full of timeless, quality conversations that empower listeners into extraordinary action.
Listen in to Learn:
- Elizabeth’s journey from IT Data analysis for the Marine Corp to Podcast Producer
- Why storytelling in podcasting is so important
- How to use stories to make the listener the hero of their own story
- How to” drop into a moment” and why it’s important
- The question to ask, as a host, to turn the conversation from descriptions of a story to how your guest felt about it
- How to incorporate story telling into your solo episodes
- How to incorporate mini-stories throughout your episode
In the rapid fire round I ask Elizabeth about what mic she uses, her favorite podcast to listen to, and the one (or two) podcasting tools she can’t live without.
Connect with Elizabeth:
If you’re looking to start a podcast I’ve got the Ultimate Guide to help you take your idea from possibility to podcast in 6 simple steps.
JOIN THE PARTY ON FACEBOOK!
Consider this your invitation to join The Podcasting Party Community Group on FB. I share podcasting Tips every Tuesday. It’s a great place to collaborate with other podcasters and learn more about creating, growing, and monetizing your podcast.