One of the most common concerns I hear from podcasters is that they feel like they are constantly creating content.
I know how they feel because I was once there. I would pour my heart and soul into my podcast content and then I would twirl my thumbs and wonder, what do I write to my email list, what do I put on social media? I felt like I was out of ideas. I bet you know the feeling.
My guest today, Keleigh Lauermann is here to help us, and show us that we can work smarter not harder!
Today we are going to talk about how to Repurposing Podcast Content. Keleigh’s simplified process will have you breathing a huge sigh of relief. And Keleigh has generously created a free Content Repurposing Planner just for listener’s of The Podcasting Party. You can grab your copy here.
Keleigh is a wife, a dog mom, and the founder of Anchor Design Co. a marketing company that helps women in direct sales create sustainable, profitable businesses. After scaling Anchor Design Co. to 6 figures, she realized that too many entrepreneurs are sacrificing their free time and sanity, hustling towards the same goal. Keleigh believes that it doesn’t have to be that way, and is dedicated to helping women work smarter, not harder, so that they can use their business to build the life of their dreams.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- What repurposed content is and the different kinds. (I think you’ll be shocked find you’re probably already doing some of these.)
- How Keleigh gets 20 pieces of content from 4 blog posts…and how you can use her process to repurpose content from your podcast.
- How to use a transcription from your episode and turn it into a blog post. (Spoiler, it is SO easy!)
- Keleigh’s awesome advice on repurposing content
Links in this Episode:
- Temi Transcription Service
- Emily Ley’s Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living
- Keleigh’s Blog Post About Simplified Life
- The microphone both Keleigh and I use- ATR 2100
- Amy Porterfield’s Online Marketing Made Easy
Connect with Keleigh:
On Instagram: @keleighlauerman
Free Content Repurposing Planner keleighlauermann.com/podcastingparty