I’ve been sharing with you some of my favorite Gifts that Give Back, but I thought today it may be fun to share with you some of my favorite gifts for your favorite 4-legged friend. Mine happens to be a French Bulldog. His name is Kyle and he is trouble. Seriously. My husband, sister and I have joked we should start him an Instagram page and his handle could be @Kylesonthenaughtylist. Despite being a handful, I couldn’t imagine my life without him. He’s pretty darn cute. So whether you’ve got a furry friend or just like to look at them on Instagram here are a few of my favorite gifts for them this Holiday Season.
2. Petstages Dogwood Stick– Kyle loves this bone and it’s safe for him.
3. ZippyPaws Mini Donutz Squeaky Plush No-Stuffing Dog Toy– I love that there is no stuffing in this toy. Kyle pulls all the stuffing out from his toys so this is cute (donuts!!) and safe.
4. Bark Box Gift Card– The perfect gift for those 4-legged friends on your list. Choose a monthly gift or dollar amount.
5. The Preppy Picnic Shirt by Dog Threads- These shirts are just too cute. There is even a Hawaiian version.
6. Reversible Dog Bandana from Sword and Plough– One of my favorite companies, featured in my Gifts the Give Gift Guide, this reversible bandana is woodland camo twill on one side and olive drab canvas on the other.
7. Starbarks with Lid Plush Toy– what Starbucks lover wouldn’t love this adorable toy for their pooch (Kyle may have asked for one from Santa).
8. The Cardiff Collar by Rover- Kyle will look so handsome in this festive bowtie, don’t you think? There are many other colors dashing colors along with matching leases.
9. Star Wars Dog Johns from Hanna Andersson- I just can’t. These are too much in the best way.